Location: Rhode Island - easy commute from South Station, Boston
Phenomenal opportunity for a self-starter in a highly visible role reporting to the CTO of a pharma/tech start-up!
Opportunity for hands-on collaboration with chemists, computer scientists and biomechanical engineers! Existing team is passionate about the Company’s mission and excited to share knowledge with early-career technologists!
Experience/Technologies of Interest:
- 2+ years of software development experience in tech company or similar.
- Python - Flask
- Robotics/embedded product development experience is of great interest and web applications experience is a plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar from highly regarded academic program.
- Develop and deploy a desktop application (Electron-based) that is offline-first for customers to interact with our client company’s device over USB or network
- Participate in product design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of high quality software
- Write product specifications and release documentation for all phases of product development from definition and design through implementation
- Able to work independently on development tasks including design, development, debugging, documentation and validation
- Lead and participate in technical discussions within design teams and across business units
Reference # 8025 -