As a Principal Software Developer, you will perform system and subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, and subsystem and system integration and tests for a system. Participates in software requirement review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review. May research the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues. Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters, often requiring coordinated activity across organizational lines. May provide technical guidance to lower level software engineers.
• 8 years of programming required
• 3 years leading aspects of a project that develops complex software
• Experience with build environments such as Gradle and Maven
• Developing software to suit customer requirements
• Debugging software and troubleshooting
• Software design and architecture
• Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Familiarity with Version Control
• Knowledge of SQL, preferably Oracle
• Knowledge of agile software development methodology
• Knowledge of XML and XSLT
• Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and at least 8 years of related experience.
• Java with Spring
• Subversion experience
• Experience using VMWare (preferably ESX) Degrees Bachelor's Degree Years of Experience 07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree