- Modify and manage existing Software Processes to correct errors, to adapt it to new designs, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Manage application projects and/or system activities along with developing test routines or procedures to Perform Testing / Quality assurance activities to ensure that the software continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing applications and systems /Provide solution designs based on strategic direction and business needs.
- Plan, Design and implement Proof of Concepts (POC) and Proof of Technology (POT) for the new technologies to determine and recommend modifications to existing systems.
- Produce technical documentation in accordance with SDLC guidelines, Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product firmware releases around the POC / POT for various customer engagements.
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities to develop test strategies and to validate test plans for Integration projects along with developing test routines and procedures to perform Testing/Quality Assurance activities to ensure that the software continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing.
- Design or develop software systems, Conducting diagnosis/ assessment activities and defining high-level program/action plans, Understanding the requirements - identifying the stakeholder's different requirement, helping to analyze the requirements and extracting those of architectural and design significance.
- Prepare reports and KPI concerning project specifications, activities, or status along with Participating in monthly reviews with management and Stakeholders.