The Adobe Photoshop team is looking for a hardworking, optimistic developer to join us. You will work on one of the core feature teams to deliver "Adobe magic" to our customers! This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated team that is improving Photoshop's extensibility platform and innovating cross-platform user interfaces using web technologies. If you want your skills to be seen by millions of dedicated customers, this is the team for you.
What you'll Do
- You and your team will deliver creative, high quality, robust features in the world's leading graphics software product: Photoshop.
- You will work in an Agile development environment on one of the several Photoshop Scrum teams. Your daily work environment will be interactive, engaging and dynamic.
- In your role, you will work closely with Quality Engineers, Product Management, Program Management and Designers to deliver compelling customer value.
- You will be responsible for the design, specification, and implementation of new features.
- In your role, you will write automation tests and perform code reviews.
- You will work directly with our passionate developer community to improve the quality and stability of their Photoshop plugins.
- You will be supported and encouraged to be a key driver of process and methodology improvements across the team and all of Adobe.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of experience in crafting and implementing software products
- Development skills in modern C/C++
- Experience working with development communities is a plus
- Experience using or designing published APIs
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe imaging products
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Able to communicate technical details clearly to teammates