Our team is looking for an exceptionally motivated self-starting Software Developer with a deep background in software development. The candidate will provide hands-on technical leadership to our growing team of cyber, space, and engineering professionals who design, implement, test, and deploy cyber effects in a lab environment and develop a syndicated system integration lab.
- Support planning, development, and execution of T&E development and operational test events for aviation systems
- Participate in technical working groups and discussions with respect to aviation programs' development efforts to remain cognizant of all system engineering and program aspects including program priorities, design, cost, and schedule.
- Support the development of the Test Strategy and/or Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) and participate in the T&E Working Integrated Product Team (IPT)
- Support the development of test and evaluation input into Milestone documentation such as the Systems Engineering Plan (SEP), Program Protection Plan (PPP), Systems Specification, Performance Work Statement (PWS and/or Statement of Work (SoW), and Source Selection Plan (SSP)
- Support test planning with the OEM and the Government Test Agencies to include the Army test community and its subordinates for developmental and operational test events
- Conduct developmental test tool survey and study of future test tool development to fill gaps
- Develop a tool development plan spanning all phases of test with an emphasis on integration of AI/ML to existing and new DT tools Employ Agile in all software development
- Utilize modular open system architecture (MOSA) principles, streamline integration and persistent test capabilities for Future Vertical Lift (FVL) and other Army Aviation stakeholders to provide common architectures for PMs to leverage in achieving the Army's intent of a modular modernized force
- Assess architectures & designs early in the lifecycle to identify MOSA issues
- Assess feasibility and utility of delivery and storage of digital twins of aviation systems' models
- Familiarity with modular systems and open architectures
- Experience using multiple analysis techniques from science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or operations research to support DoD system design or procurement decisions
- Experience in the development and programming of mathematical models to represent actual system or subsystem hardware, processes, or employment strategies
- Proficient/experience in one or more of the following: Java, Python, C++, Monte Carlo simulation, AI/ML techniques, hypothesis testing, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), high performance computing
- Networking experience with an exposure to communications/data links
- Exposure to developing algorithms, writing simulations, and analyzing key performance parameters associated with space/missile/aviation system design
- Technical and project leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting the T&E and/or FVL communities
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years experience