At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept – happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute, and rocking a Net Promoter Score of 88%, 360insights is redefining the client experience, and having a ton of fun in the process! We’re looking for a Software Developer to join our Technology Operations Team and help us take things to the next level.
The successful candidate will work on a team of software developers and testers working to stabilize our production platform and develop and execute plans to increase the overall platform performance.
- Deliver high-quality code (refactoring, automated testing, etc.)
- Design, develop, test and deliver software into production regularly
- Optimize code to decrease processing time on SAAS platform
- Contribute to thoughtful discussion on tactics and strategies
- Playing with queuing/messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
- Generate unit tests to build confidence in quality
Skills and Experience
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Ideal candidate will also have experience with Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Development, Distributed Systems, and API
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (Git), build processes, testing, and operations
- Passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes and software, well versed with software engineering practices (e.g. Continuous Engineering, Build/Deploy, Unit Testing, Regression Testing, Test & Release Environments)
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to find solutions to difficult problems while maintaining a customer focused approach in communication and attitude
- Experience with C#, .NET, Mongo DB, Microservices is an asset
- Experience in JIRA and RabbitMQ would be considered an asset
- Experience in implementing cloud architecture and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims.