Would you like to build a career with a company who stresses the importance of solid relationships and presents a challenging work load? NISC is ranked in ComputerWorld's Best Places to Worksurvey for fifteen consecutive years and we are looking for qualified individuals to join our development team.
- Perform basic level software maintenance and enhancements.
- Translate basic level business requirements and design into software development.
- Perform established software development methodologies and procedures.
- Participate in discussions involving software design.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to NISC's Statement of Shared Values.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Preferred:
- Basic level knowledge of business-related software applications and services.
- Basic level knowledge of NISC's technology stacks.
- Basic level knowledge of the Uti