$100K — $140K *
The workers responsibilities and skills must include:
· Design, develop and configure custom solutions in the existing CLASSMate and Public Provider architecture and framework.
· Design, create and maintain users, roles, security settings, profiles, workflows, workflow rules, and assignment rules.
· Develop an architectural approach to meet key business objectives
· Execute unit tests.
· Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
· Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
· Participate in code reviews to ensure development quality.
· Other duties as assigned
· Skilled with Database query languages (SQL, PL/SQL).
· Skilled in developing Windows forms and/or web applications.
· Skilled in creating SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
· Skilled in using DevExpress, Visual Studio and Ajax Control Kit.
· Experience with Oracle databases.
· Strong skills in performing unit testing.
· Experience with functional testing of code changes in Integration environments.
· Skilled in meeting web accessibility standard WCAG 2.0.
· Experience working on projects utilizing agile project management methodologies.
· Working in a Agile SDLC environment.
· Experience using Jira to track work assignments.
· Experience upgrading the .NET framework.
Valid through: 12/13/2021