We are looking for someone that is knowledgeable, motivated, positive, inspired and hard working to build amazing tools to help support our customer’s needs. This candidate will work as part of a team to develop web and Windows applications. They will also work closely with other departments within the organization to analyze and develop updates or new systems as requested.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Document, review, analyze, design, develop, test, modify, troubleshoot and implement Windows and web applications. You will be part of the entire software development life cycle.
- Attend and contribute to departmental or project related meetings.
- Maintain existing web and Windows applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
We strive to keep up with current technology utilizing the following tools, languages and skillsets:
- MS Visual Studio, SQL Server, .Net, C#, asp.Net, MVC, HTML, CSS, JS, Git, Azure
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or proven industry experience.
- 5+ years of related experience in web and software development using C#.
- Solid understanding of web technology.
- Dedication to working closely with others in a team oriented environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
- Desire to foster and maintain a positive culture.