Summary of This Role
Create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications. Collaborate and communicate with appropriate parties. Analyze existing applications or formulate logic for new applications; devise logic procedures; prepare flowcharting; perform coding and debug programs. Maintain and use application and programming documents in the development of code. Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards. Create appropriate deliverables and develop application implementation plans throughout the life cycle.
What Part Will You Play?
- Partners and consults with the business and technology teams to develop basic to complex code for internal and external client software solutions. Provides expert advice for the design, creation and delivery of routine to complex program specifications for code development and support on multiple, complex projects and issues with an in-depth understanding of the application and/or area as it relates to assigned projects and provides advice on how functional areas interact.
- Uses experience to take insightful and logical corrective measures for complex deficiencies and forwards systemic proposals to Leadership.
- Provides expert advice/guidance to all levels for application documentation, procedures, methodology and standards. Applies in-depth knowledge of testing and validation for basic to complex code changes.
- Provides advice to Leadership on the design, development and enforcement of business/infrastructure application standards to include the associated controls, procedures and monitoring to ensure compliance and accuracy of data.
- Assists with on-the-job training
- Provides in-depth expertise and advice to developers.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Experience
- Four-year college degree and 6 or more years professional experience, or a high school diploma with 8 or more years professional experience in coding, designing, developing and analyzing data
- Minimum 6 Years Relevant Experience
- .Net Full Stack Developer
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., department/peer review).
- Job Complexity - Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Supervision - Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- IT Tools – Visual Studio, TFS, PowerShell, Selenium, SQL Server, IIS, ReSharper, RedGate, Git
- Development Methodologies: Object-Oriented Design (OOD), SOLID, Design Patterns, Agile Development, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Client/Server Architecture, Microservices Architecture, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)