Daily Job Functions – What’s in your GPS?
- Working on a collaborative mid-size team of Software Developers delivering consistent, high quality software
- Create accurate, unambiguous designs for new computer software and/or updates to existing software
- Guide estimation of software development tasks
- Create efficient, high quality, readable code, unit tests, and documentation
- Proven ability to be accountable on roadmap deliverables within quality process and standards
- Diagnose and design system/software and performance issues
Knowledge & Skills – What’s Under the Hood?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, relevant experience
- 1-3 years of experience building web-based C# .NET applications using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus
- Experience designing, developing, and deploying applications on the Microsoft Azure platform a plus
- Experience building applications for any of the following areas a plus: Point of Sale, Accounting, Inventory management, Sales management, Trucking or automotive service management, Customer Relationship Management
Within the first 30 days, you will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of our products and tech stack. By 60 days, you will be directly involved in projects. We are looking for someone that enjoys working on a collaborative team oriented environment.
Meet the Truck Tech Team
You will be reporting directly to one of the Senior Software Developer/Team Leads. Your team will consist of 3-5 software developers, 1-2 quality analysts and a product manager.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.