Job Title: Software Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Kanata, ON
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
Note :- Only Canadian Citizens
- Our team is responsible for adding programmability/manageability functionality to support SDN and data analytics to network devices.
- The software we are creating will be used in millions of devices to build critical networks all over the world. You will be part of a great team of engineers with a diverse set of experiences and knowledge.
Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
Test and document software for client applications.
Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services. 5years of experience are required.
Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
- (?Must have?Qualifications)
- Develop software using C and python
- Able to work with makefile and code repositories
- Able to clearly communicate using written and spoken english
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements:
- (?Nice to have Qualifications?)
- Past embedded application development experience
- Experience with Linux
- Basic networking knowledge