Industry: Real Estate & Construction•
Less than 5 years
Posted 55 days ago
Job Description:We have a newly created Software Developer opportunity in Lincoln, RI. This position will join a software development team that is supported by other developers and engineers throughout the company. It will involve hands-on, rapid development of software platforms with high visibility in the company.
The focus will be a mix of development of new products and maintaining legacy software that supports core areas of our business. Successful candidate will work in a multi-team, Agile environment where creativity, leadership, technical excellence, and quality are paramount.
We are seeking a developer with at least 2 years' experience.
Requirements:• BS Degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field and at least 2 years' experience.
• Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL) and Object-Relational Mapping tools (Hibernate, JPA, Entity Frameworks, SQL Alchemy)
• Experience with UI technologies (Angular, Web Forms, WPF, Windows Forms)
• Experience developing complex reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
• Good understanding of Model View Controller and Observer design patterns
• UI / UX design and basic image manipulation
• Understand emerging web and mobile development models
• Experience with SaaS model in the online environment
• Demonstrated experience with the Git version control system
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Experience using or administrating Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate with remote team members
• Understanding of cybersecurity issues and software development vulnerabilities
• U.S Citizen or green card required