You are responsible for
- You will develop a cloud based Enterprise Application in an Agile development environment writing Enterprise Java Applications using Microservices / Service Oriented Architecture and REST.
- Assist in design, development and automation testing of our Web, Desktop and Mobile Sleep / Respiratory software applications.
- Pair with development team members to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels
- Apply the appropriate Standards, Processes, Procedures, and Tools throughout the software development life cycle.
- Participate in internal reviews of software components and systems
You are part of
This position resides in the Sleep & Respiratory Care Business Group, a business group of Philips HealthTech.
Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our clinical and consumer customers to transform the personalized healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic conditions and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for consumers and patients through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.
Skills and experience
Motivated, Hard Working, detail oriented, deadline and quality driven individual to develop a cloud based Enterprise Application in an Agile development environment. Applicants should have experience writing Enterprise Java Applications using Microservices / Service Oriented Architecture and REST. One of the key qualities of the applicant should be to train-on and apply new technologies to solve difficult problems.
- 2+ years of professional experience building Enterprise applications using Java.
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with Spring Framework (Spring-Boot preferred).
- Strong experience in creating Restful web services.
- Experience with Java testing frameworks (Junit/Mocks etc).
- Experience with any RDBMS or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with and understanding of Git
- Experience working in Scrumagile environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns.
- Experience developing cloud based systems (AWS or equivalent).
- Experience with Build Management & Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity or equivalent)
- Experience with Messaging System (RabbitMQ or equivalent)
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience in using code analysis and profiling tools.
- Experience with Test Automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience developing Angular JS applications.
- Healthcare development background