You’re a great fit if…
- You like keeping up to date with the most recent Java technologies
- You enjoy working in an Agile environment and group setting in order to provide timely and effective solutions to your customer.
- You’re passionate about Java development in a cloud environment.
You’ll love our company if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have a solid understanding of Java Web Services WSDL, XML, RESTful
- You have 5+ years of experience with J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring WebFlow
- You have experience with popular Java IDEs such as Eclipse and Spring STS
- You are experienced in AgileScrum framework
- You’re able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have strong experience with JPA or any other ORM technologies such as Hibernate
- You have experience with coding in Java technologies and frameworks like JMS, JNDI, JAXB, JPA, Maven, log4j and Junit
- You are familiar with Continuous Integration methodologies and tools, including Jenkins, AWS CodeDeploy and CodePipeline
- You are familiar with source control services and tools, including SVN, GIT and AWS CodeCommit
- You have an AWS certification
- You have JIRA experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degreein Computer Science, Information Computer Systems or related experience
What your day will look like:
- You’ll design and develop software based on business and functional requirements in an AgileScrum framework
- You’ll collaborate with other product team members and peers
- You’ll participate in cross product design discussions for impact analysis
The Admin Stuff:
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.