Civilian, State and Local
Perspecta's Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
• 10 year's Advanced skillsets developing and supporting Java/Oracle applications
- Ability to support Requirements Analysis
- Ability to support Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) estimates for software business needs/requirements.
- Advanced programming skills in J2EE technology, such as JNDI, JMS, RMI, JNDI, XML, XSL, XSL-FO and JDBC.
- Significant working knowledge with the following platforms: JAVA/IBM Websphere/Oracle.
- Advanced working skills in programming with ANSI SQL for Oracle Database.
- Advanced knowledge of Http, SSL, TCP/IP, CCS and Document formatting
- Solid working experience with high volume internet/eCommerce applications.
- Knowledge of Unix Operating System and Utilities
- Ability to provide debugging and code analysis support
- Ability to support implementation of application software releases and other related activities
- Knowledge to perform knowledge transfer and walkthrough
- Ability to troubleshoot production problems Preferred Skills:
- Experience to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Ability to adhere to client development standards and SOX compliance
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.