KeyW is currently seeking a Software Developer, Intermediate with a current Secret clearance located in Aberdeen Proving Grounds.
- Develop web services, maintenance, enhancement and operational support of existing applications and web services.
- Software development tasks of significant technical scope will be assigned by a Technical Leader on the program and will be reviewed upon completion.
- General supervision will be provided as the task progresses.
- The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with internal and external application teams, provide analysis and resolution for production data or logic problems, and technical support for all phases of the SDLC.
- Tasks will require significant attention to detail, and work will be performed in accordance with the Software and Quality Processes of the program.
- Army Domain knowledge will be acquired during the execution of tasks.
- Most tasks will generate significant portions of existing, very large software products or involve troubleshooting and fixing a mixture of minor and major issues within the large software code base.
- Interfaces with a variety of external software products using a variety of software and communications protocols shall be generated by the individual, and the software solution must perform with a high degree of reliability in a tactical warfighter environment.
- The software solution must function reliably in small to very large network environments subject to disruption.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required
- 2 years of web based application, web services and databasedesign
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
Education: B.S. Degree in Computer Science or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation.