This position will report into the Accelerated Solutions Group - an innovative team focused on new technologies, new development processes, and creative solutions. The group was created to work closely with customers and develop and release in short time frames. Rapid release cycles allow us to provide incremental value based on customer priorities, and also learn quickly what works and what doesn't. Projects are selected based on urgency, strategic value, technological challenge, and the need for a different approach. Provide analysis and design to solve conceptual problems and avoid duplication of efforts of same errors within different applications.
Participate in hands-on development of system enhancements. Ensure design, structure, and content meet performance guidelines.
In the last 12months we've built solutions in Java, Node, iOS, Android, Angular and Foundation. If you have a strong passion for expanding your technical knowledge, this position is for you.
Evaluate new technologies and recommend extension, expansion, and update of technology standards, practices, and methodologies.
After ramp up time, this position could offer a partial work from home arrangement of a limited number of days per week.
- 3+ years software development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or math.
- iOSexperience and familiarity with xcode 6.x, working knowledge of iOS SDK 8
- Demonstrated success in building high-performance Java systems, performance tuning, and stress and load testing. Familiar with RESTful web services.
- Familiar with GIT source control, a plus if you've used Stash.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as JUnit, HTTPUnit, Selenium, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, energy and passion for software development, outgoing personality, ability to work in a team environment