About Bloomington, IL:
Bloomington is the location of State Farm's Corporate Headquarters and is 2 1/2 hours from Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis. Bloomington is a mid-size community; an average 15 minute rush hour commute is a welcome change for those who have fought rush hour traffic in the city. The community is very active and is home to multiple universities including Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University.
We Are Looking for Candidates With
Must Have Skills/Technologies:
- Proficient in Java development required
- Ability to develop applications that provide or consume web services (SOAP, REST, etc.).
- Proficient in SQL for relational databases
- Able to write complex queries
- Strong learning agility and technical acumen
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and groovy scripting
- Experience with infrastructure (Linux, Puppet, CentOS)
- JSP experience
- Angular knowledge and experience
What You Can Expect
- Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in the interview process.
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity
What's In It For You
- Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the community!
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to learn and grow!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
- 401k Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION: Yes, both.
- Dress Code: We trust our employees to dress for their day. That's right, we trust you...
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is simply the right thing to do!