The Software Developer will be responsible for development tasks needed within the Contact Center Operations - Verint Suite of products. This will include innovating on ways to automate and streamline both the work of the product teams and for business partners.
Skills & Experience
* Ability to write and execute automation scripts on Windows Platform (ex. Powershell)
* Ability to develop interfaces with other computing platforms
* Experience with Cloud
* Willingness to cross-train/backup infrastructure analysts on the team, as needed.
* Strong communication skills - ability to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical employees to understand needs and provide technical solutions.
* Experience with agile and product teams
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes agile software development practices, data and testing standards, code reviews, source code management, continuous delivery, and software architecture
- Possesses an understanding of how technology solutions meet the business outcomes and offers a range of solutions for business partners; understand business current and aspirational needs
- Participates in sprint planning; provides work estimates to deliver product stories; owns development stories
- Develops solutions on variety of platforms according to business requirements
- Completes required coding to satisfy the defined acceptance criteria and deliver desired outcome
- Leads solution design, considering risks, mitigations, performance, user experience, and testability
- Assists in development of automated testing and supporting code as necessary
- Participates in the full software development cycle including coding, testing, implementation, support and sunset
- Possesses an understanding of User Experience practices to improve usability and interaction between the customer and product
- Adopts Service Design, where appropriate, through architecture modularity to enable continuous delivery
- Considers applying emerging technology solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness; expectation of continuous innovation
- Resolves problems that result in a decreased time to market; improves quality, enhances flexibility, and embraces the solution provider mindset
- Provides input into overall testing plan; contributes to test approach and scenarios for requirements
- Provides product and/or process expertise necessary to support design, development, testing and execution of solutions
- Exhibits DevOps mindset where team is accountable for product from inception to sunset