We are looking for a Software Testing Developer (SDET) to join the CT Platform Development team and contribute to the activity of our entire technology portfolio.
As we are a team spread over many geographies, applicants should have very good communication skills. The working language is English.
- Build high quality tests for cloud services related to speech recognition.
- Work closely with your colleagues in engineering, product managers and operations to ensure a high level of end-to-end customer satisfaction.
- Participate in application development and tests
- Evaluate different technologies and tools to help resolve software testing and quality assurance issues.
- Work in an agile environment with an emphasis on CI / CD.
- Design and develop end-to-end QA projects, write test plans (black box and white box testing), develop automation and run tests.
- Perform security analysis and testing to maintain the highest level of PCI security and compliance.
- Candidates must be able to learn new things quickly and be willing to do so.
- Participate in the work in level 2 support teams.
- Candidates should have strong development / reasoning / debugging skills to quickly resolve issues in the field, and to identify and correct flaws in our functionality.
- As we are a distributed team in many geographies, applicants should have very good communication skills.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering
- Number of years of experience: 3 years or more
- Good understanding of standard QA practices such as fault handling, smoke testing, regression testing, feature testing, load and performance testing, etc.
- Strong Python development skills
- Experience in programming distributed systems (protocols: HTTP / REST, WebSockets, gRPC, SOAP)
- Work experience in Agile, SCRUM with CI / CD pipeline
- The ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; the working language is English.
- Strong team player, also working with remote peers, independent.
- Experience as a software developer
- Experience with virtualization and containerization
- Experience in testing cloud native applications using Docker, Kubernetes, etc.