Software Developer in Test, Sequencing
Software Developer in Test, Sequencing - RT
Santa Clara, California 95052
The Software team needs someone like you to break our code! We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to create and automate tests that ensure our DNA Sequencers are best in class.
We are building a software testing team and are looking for someone with demonstrated ability to challenge software for medical devices or other scientific instruments.
- Communicate with developers, architects, testers, and other stakeholders to gather requirements for simulators,
- test fixtures, and harnesses
- Design and implement simulators and test fixtures and integrate with test harnesses as needed
- Perform benchmarking, performance, and load testing for various product deployment scenarios
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases and conduct reviews
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Strong Communication skills (verbal and written)
2. Demonstrated ability to code in Java
3. BS/MSdegree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
4. Strong collaboration skills and ability to work withother development and test team members
5. Proven working experience in software development
6. Proven working experience in software quality assurance
7. Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans, test cases, and test results
8. Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
9. Hands-on experience with automated testing tools including cucumber, Selenium, Junit, Jmeter
11. Experience working in Agile development environment
12. Experience testing and/or developing medical devices and/or life science instruments
13. Experienceworking with Google PerfTools or similar profiling tools
14. Experience with Selenium, JUnit, and Behave or similar profiling tools
15. Present Salary?
16. Salary Expectation?
17. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?