As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, GDIT is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership, and tap into our collective heritage.
BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
In a test environment, this person will be responsible for writing strong and powerful language and code and testing them. Additional responsibilities include:
• Developing test scripts to implement Features, Test Scenarios and Step-Definition for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber (Gherkins format) customized test automation framework
• Develop Unit Tests (Junit, JMockit, Mockito)
• Using automation technologies such as Jenkins, Maven, Junit benchmark to execute automated smoke test, regression test suites using Jenkins, Develop Maven project using Eclipse IDE and Develop and execute automated Junit test.
• Configuring execution of automated regressions suite using Jenkins CI\\CD pipeline
• Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos. Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
• Hands on solid experience with Protractor\\Jasmine framework development using Cucumber Behavior Driven Development approach
• Extensive experience with Postman, SoapUI, ReadyAPI and/or similar tools