POSTING ID: 2406/1308/10545
Develop and support enterprise content management (ECM) platform (OpenText) solutions to migrate existing content applications and establish standards for future applications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists higher level developers, or may be responsible for coding, testing, supporting and debugging new or enhanced software and responding to business client issues.
- Works with higher level developers on design and various problems that can exist with current software applications and technologies.
- Potentially interacts directly with business clients for purposes of gathering and conveying information.
- Works on project-oriented tasks that may be defined by employee.
- Understands company goals and practices and applies them to the ECM platform strategy when resolving a variety of problems.
- Potentially receives only general information and instructions on new work.
- Uses judgment and creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- IT/IS Bachelor's degree or technical equivalent
- 5 years of experience in coding, testing, debugging, and supporting software in one or more of the following: .NET 4.0 Framework (C#, VB), MVC
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services
- Experience with scripting languages (JQuery)
- OpenText, Documentum, ImageRight, FileNet experience
- Powershell for document migration
- Experience staging and mapping metadata for migration of documents between ECM solutions
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint and how it can interact with the ECM platform
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, relational databases, and SQL
- Familiarity with the Agile Development methodology