ID2018-9796CategoryInformation TechnologyLocation US-AZ-Tempe
The Software Developer II is responsible for producing the software required to build complex business systems for the delivery of service to end customers. The role will be focused on code production and code review between peers and lower level positions. The Software Developer II will also help prototype, implement and deploy applications and services ensuring to follow best practices and the TRI software development life cycle. The position will be split between shared coding projects while owning some projects from cradle to grave. This role is an opportunity for a skilled passionate developer who wants to be pushed into new challenges while being part of a team targeted at driving rapid substantial
- Code solutions using appropriate languages while helping to drive continual improvement of internal coding standards and best practices.
- Analyze user workflow, data usage and system processes to develop solutions for both internal and external customers.
- Perform software testing and quality assurance for new products through development to go-live and into support.
- Assist with software design and architecture for scalable real-time applications to help meet
- Recommend design specifications for new software solutions to help drive innovation.
- Assist with driving improvements to existing software source control and documentation standards.
- Help design and drive continuous improvements within our software development life cycle.
- Follow all technical architecture and documentation standards, policies and quality assurance procedures while helping mentor others to do the same.
- Interface with cross functional business units to collect business and end-user requirements.
- Provide support for project management tasks including planning and documentation.
- Be available on-call 24x7x365 for mission critical application support until proper documentation and support hand-off are completed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- 5+ years of experience with software development and creating integrated business systems.
- 4+ years of relevant programming experience using C# and .Net
- Experience in cross platform application development and integration.
- Experience building scalable WCF/WPF applications including web services.
- Exceptional problem solving & debugging skills.
- Ability to develop applications from cradle to grave through support hand-off.
- Strong passion and experience delivering high quality customer experiences through intuitive
- Demonstrated ability to analyze operational processes and enact change through the delivery of customer solutions to meet business needs.
- Awareness of emerging development advancements and continual education.
- Knowledge of contact center operations, advanced workforce management principles and processes
- Strong math skills and attention to detail required.