$80K — $100K *
Habitat for Humanity International is seeking to hire an experienced and professional Software Developer II. The Software Developer II is responsible for implementing and supporting technology to support HFHI’s short- and long-term web-based fundraising strategies and goals. This position will work with other members of the Constituent Engagement Systems IT development team to develop and support projects that facilitate online donation, registration, advocacy, membership, e-commerce, and constituent information processes.
* Works closely with customers to understand their operation within the organization and industry.
* Monitor and respond to service desk requests, including assisting teams across HFHI with technical troubleshooting, platform expertise and implementing online marketing and fundraising best practices.
* Assist in the development, implementation and support of web applications that integrate data from the Constituent Engagement Systems, including Luminate Online, Blackbaud CRM and Personify Communities platforms
* Development, maintenance, and implementation of system interfaces and between online fundraising systems and the CRM system.
* Develop and implement test plans, track and document testing and assist testing efforts where necessary.
* Bachelor’s Degree in related technical field or equivalent work experience.
* 2+ years with online fundraising technologies for a non-profit organization.
* Strong decision-making and problems-solving skills.
* Detail-oriented with strong documentation skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience with both technical and non-technical communications.
* Experience with administration and development of Blackbaud Luminate Online.
* Experience with Drupal CMS Platforms, HTML, CSS preferred.
* Experience with any modern programming language (C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc).
* Active support of HFHI Values:
- Humility – We are part of something bigger than ourselves
- Courage – We do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular
- Accountability – We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission
- Safeguarding: HFHI requires that all employees take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work. Managers at all levels have responsibilities to support and develop systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of beneficiaries and community members (especially children), and promotes the implementation of Habitat for Humanity’s code of conduct.
Valid through: 11/12/2021