Partner in a team environment to design, develop, code, test and debug new software or significant enhancements to existing software of moderate complexity. Develop solutions across many disciplines and be responsible for explaining solutions and procedures. Apply principles, theories and concepts and use methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects related to moderately complex software.
- Develops reports and queries from multiple data warehouse database sources to assist requesting clients in decision making
- Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain applications software
- Adapt to new technologies, particularly those providing reporting capabilities
- Participate in walk through of designs and programs providing appropriate feedback to ensure the technical quality of an application and provide solutions to design and program issues
- Develop understanding of business processes, products, and metrics to better communicate and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Must adhere to all development processes (CMMI Level 3 or otherwise deemed best practices) to ensure appropriate flow of work with onsite, remote, off-shore, and contract resources
- Provide on-call support
- Fully seasoned with typically 5+ years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 2-3 years with a Master's Degree.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent