Job ID 2018-2554
About The Company
MedData, a MEDNAX (NYSE: MD) company, is a technology-enabled services organization that improves financial outcomes for hospitals by enhancing the patient experience and expanding their access to healthcare. The MedData managed services program includes a range of patient access and communications, revenue cycle management, and consulting and analytics solutions for healthcare systems, including billing, coding, patient balances, eligibility and enrollment, third party liability, and mobile apps.
At MedData, we take great pride in our company, in each other, and in our 30+yearhistory of accomplishments and success. This pride is reflected in our everyday approach to working together. Each team member understands the importance of being part of a company that values their individual contributions and strives to help them achieve their personal goals as they work together to achieve the broader corporate goals. We believe that every team member contributes directly to MedData’s growth and success, and we are constantly searching for new talented, passionate and enthusiastic people who will take pride in being an integral part of our culture.
The purpose of this position is to perform Software/Web Development functions including: develop new software/web applications, maintain critical business applications, enhance existing systems, perform unit and system testing, perform support and help desk tasks. The position is intended to work in Agile and collaborative DevOps environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop Single-Page Web Applications with HTML5, Typescript, Aurelia
- Develop applications in Microsoft Technology Stack with .Net Core, C#
- Build and utilize RESTful API’s
- Develop using containerized software with Dockers, Micro-services
- Build end-user software with rich user experience
- Maintain Code Libraries for modular, scalable code
- Debug existing code and troubleshoot for issues
- Access and Query database using ADO.NET, Entity Framework
- Authenticate using Identity Server 4 or OAuth 2.0
- Program T-SQL using relational databases with Microsoft SQL Server
- Develop and maintain Stored Procedures, Functions and Views
- Participate in Sprint backlog grooming with the team to clarify and size stories
- Collaboration with DevOps on build and installer challenges
- Maintain accurate, daily updates of progress to Scrum team
- Produce technical and application documentation
- Insightful unit tests to cover your code
- Perform demo to the team before you promote
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle in a team environment
- Keep up-to-date with the latest client-side frameworks, techniques, and technologies
- Able to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Follow industry and company standard secure coding practices
- Follow Change and Release Management processes. Perform peer code review.
- Perform application support using third party Help Desk systems
- Assist support analysts with issues they are unable to resolve
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in a courteous and timely manner
- Provide after-hours support as needed and other related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5years of work relatedexperience in Single-page web (HTML5, Typescript, Aurelia or similar frameworks) and containerized (Dockers, Micro-services) development. If candidate has relevant education in computer science, computer information systems, or related field, lack ofexperiencecan be supplemented by education as follows:Experience in developing, maintaining and supporting applications using Microsoft .NET technologies with emphasis on SQL Server development.
- Microsoft Certifications – 1 year
- Associate’s Degree – 1 year
- Bachelor’s Degree – 2 years
- Master’s Degree – 3 years
- Proficient with one or more of the following; C#, HTML5, Typescript, Aurelia, Angular2+, TFS, Micro-services, MS SQL, Windows Operating Systems, .NET Framework
- Demonstrated ability to perform above listed essential job functions.
- Experience in a Healthcare or Regulated environment preferred but not necessary.