$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Db2 Warehouse and Db2 on Cloud is part of the IBM Data and AI division. The primary mission is to develop the products and solutions required by the customer for their Warehousing and Analytics business needs. IBM Data and AI is transforming the way organizations and individuals empower themselves with deeper insight into data. IBM Db2 Warehouse and Db2 on Cloud are fully managed SQL database services in the cloud, optimized for analytic workloads. It is designed for high performance at scale, utilizing technologies such as IBM Columnar Data Access, and massively parallel processing. We have a team of security engineers overseeing solutions for this complex environment, collaborating with security architects and Cloud DevOps teams internally and around IBM.
• Design, develop and implement database security features and tools to provide a secure environment for the Public Cloud offerings.
• Interpreting standards, requirements, and their application to the enterprise Cloud environment in the most reasonable and cost-effective manner.
• Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities.
• Conducting regularly scheduled audits on systems and hosting third-party audits as required in order to maintain certifications and compliances.
• Define, implement and maintain security policies related to various compliance.
• Evaluate various authentication, authorization and encryption solutions and collaborate on Development and Implementation.
• Continuously perform vulnerability scanning, risk analysis and security assessments to detect any product vulnerabilities and develop and implement intrusion detection controls.
• Work with customers to help them resolve their security related issues.
• Help IBM sales and support by collaborating with them on security related queries.
Knowledge of Linux Operating System, Kubernetes
Knowledge with C/C++
Demonstrated experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
Demonstrated experience with Perl and Shell scripting
Demonstrated Cloud Application security
Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodology,
Demonstrated experience with Git
Knowledge of Python
Knowledge of Network Security and LDAP
Knowledge of Machine Learning and Ansible
Valid Through: 2019-11-7