IBM in Raleigh, NC, is seeking Front-End Developer for our Security software division. The software engineer will join a team building SaaS security software in an agile, continuous-delivery environment, working closely with software micro-service (API) engineers, designers, and product owners. Our fast-paced team is using leading-edge tools and techniques to build the next generation of security product in and for the cloud.
- Use AngularJS and/or React to develop robust, scalable, SaaS product features and components per UX mockups provided by Design Team. Support test code/environments to validate and maintain production readiness.
- Develop and support the full DevOps life cycle of your product, including code, test, build, deploy and support the product in a SaaS environment.
- Validate / test for accessibility (section 508 compliance), browser compatibility, responsive UI design, and other activities consistent with commercial software development.
- Participate in design and scrum team meetings, code standards and code reviews, and other duties as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related degree.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Master’s degree in computer science, or a related degree.
- Experience with test-driven development (e.g. Selenium), to write/support unit, integration, and acceptance/UI tests.
- Experience with express.js, node.js, webpack, DevOps, Kubernetes, Armada, Docker, etc., is a plus.