Position Summary: Designs, implements, qualifies and documents software deliverables for cloud and client software solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exposure to elements of the web development full-stack model. Familiarity with at least one element of the development stack with a capacity to expand further.
- As an active design team member, possesses the ability to learn new patterns and techniques rapidly. Easy to mentor and willing to expand into new areas of skill. Flexible mindset to new implementation techniques and able to take guidance on coding style and substance.
- Able to implement test solutions for developed code and execute quality processes on new code prior to submission.
- Evolving skills in documenting deliverables in a collaborative and clear manner. Capable of making updates to reflect changes to work products submitted.
- Strong teamwork aptitude and ability to partner with seniors for guidance and learning opportunities.
- Demonstrates emerging fluency in communication and relaying of technical details on feature operation and design decisions within the working team.
- Can contribute to the body-of-knowledge relating to new and existing software platforms.
- Able to participate in senior lead Proof-of-Concept activities.
- Four (4) yeardegree or equivalent experience