The Superion Development Team is growing! We are looking for high potential, entry level talent to train into Software Developer opportunities. This position will start off with an 8 week boot camp, designed to train in a variety of areas within our development teams.
Developers will be collaborating with a team to develop high value, high quality software. As part of that endeavor, they will engage in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including:
- Establishing requirements for and designing product features
- Planning releases
- Establishing test scenarios and testing
- Implementing and debugging features
- Documenting, installing, training and supporting products.
Developers should expect to be working in a collaborative environment the vast majority of the time with occasional independent work. Developer can expect to get guidance from their team and manager on a daily basis. Developer will be expected to continue to grow their skills to improve their productivity.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 0-2years of experience in software development with understanding of web technologies
- Proficient in object-oriented programming (C# or Java)
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
Other preferred experience, not required:
- Prior experience with MVC/Web API
- Prior experience with Entity Framework
- Prior experience consuming and writing RESTful web services
- Prior experience with JSON
- Prior experience with Angular and/or JQuery
- Experienceworking with TFS