Designs, implements, qualifies and documents software tooling and workflow pipeline deliverables for cloud and client software solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Can develop software to support and maintain development build pipelines, environments, and code repositories. Proficiency in more than one element of the CI/CD pipeline architecture.
- Capable of building and maintaining solutions to support the build environment and workflow.
- Can work within a dynamic team and take direction from seniors where necessary.
- Able to develop high quality, concise and robust software delivery mechanisms. Able to observe, identify and incorporate best practices into their work products.
- Evolving skills in documenting deliverables in a collaborative and clear manner. Capable of making updates to reflect the evolution or refactoring of work products documented.
- Fluency in communication and relaying of details on environment operation and build decisions to technical audiences within the team.
- Acts as a mentor to less-experienced developers, relaying implementation guidance and code development quality techniques.
- Can contribute to the body-of-knowledge relating to new and existing software configuration platforms, techniques and tools.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of the full spectrum of modern test methodologies and techniques.