The AndroidDeveloper I will be responsible for learning analysis and development tasks for TD Ameritrade’s applications and systems. The incumbent may have 1 – 2 years of experience working in an application development environment, or may be a recent college graduate with no application development experience.
- Contribute to product design tasks of a low, moderate or high complexity which may require research and analysis.
- Learn the process of product design.
- May begin to do product design tasks of a low complexity.
- Contribute to system design and specification development.
- Learn the process of system design and specification development.
- Program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Specific skill requirements could vary based on the type of development being performed.
- Works independently and with supervisory review on low, moderate or highly complex programming tasks.
- Learns process of programming tasks.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
- Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.
- May work in conjunction with business analysts, but will more likely work in conjunction with more senior developers.
- Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, validatesecurity features, code reiew, implement, and maintain application software throughout the code life-cycle.
- Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, and validatesecurity features and code review.
- Implement and maintain application software throughout the code life-cycle.
- Learn best practice application.
- 4 Year College Degree; Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experienced with Java
- Working knowledge of native Android frameworks and SDK
- Cross platform iOS / Android development experience a plus.
- Willingness to learn cross platform native mobile application development.
- An understanding of HTTP, REST APIs and WebSockets
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development a plus
- An understanding of Objective-C, C++, Swift, git, pair programming and agile a plus
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed.