We are looking for Software Developer for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Develop OS based validation software infrastructure in Linux/Windows including device driver, user mode libraries, and applications.
- This is basically a Mon-Fri, 8-5 role however, some occasional weekend support will be needed during PowerOn's.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field of study with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of computer architecture basics
- Knowledge of board layout and/or schematics
- Hands-on experience in debugging platform hardware failures or board related failures
- This is is a post-Si validation team, running execution on windows and svos environment.
Experience with silicon and HW validation methodologies:
- Experience in triaging failures in a post-si validation environment on windows and/or Linux
- A team player with good organizational and/or planning skills and solid verbal and/or written communication skills
- Good knowledge of system architecture and logical concepts
- Experience in developing and debugging code in the Linux environment using gcc, gdb and/or kdb, BASH, and Perl, Python
- Experience with IA-32 programming, specifically C/C++ and x86 assembly
- Experience with test content development and debug
- Experience with synthetic OS applications
Top Required Skill:
- Understanding platform architecture, cpu architecture, platform debug skills and software debug skills.
- Hands-on platform validation/debug skills.
- Software validation and debug experience.