Your role at Gulf
As a software developer, you will specialize in analyzing the needs of users and creating, developing, testing, and supporting various applications for Gulf. You have a strong passion for developing infrastructures, and have experience with APIs, processing, and graphics. You are a problem solver who can tackle new issues in creative and practical ways, while never compromising on code quality.
- Analyze business needs and implementation approaches to deliver high-quality applications
- Work collaboratively with team members to complete projects on time
- Deliver successfully on all aspects of the product lifecycle
- Creates flowcharts and other documentations to identify requirements for software and to propose possible solutions
- Coordinates with hardware engineers and other staff to forecast whether the design will be feasible under cost and time constraints
- Performs software systems testing with a focus on procedures and programming
- Communicates with customers and clients to establish maintenance procedures for software systems
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years of professional software development experience preferred
- Ability to write clean, functional code in C#, ASP.net or Python
- .NET Development Experience in creating Windows/Web APIs/Services using C#.
- T-SQL experience with implementing business logic using Triggers, Views and Stored procedures
- Experience with APIs, processing, and graphics
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience of SQL and Database systems
- Strong object oriented programming concepts.