We are looking for an exceptional developer to join our team in Markham to deliver mission-critical platform features. This is an exciting time to be at Genesys as we are in the process of transforming our software into microservice architecture, implementing new microservices, and developing a fully automated CI/CD pipeline that deploys into AWS cloud. You will be a key contributor to our journey towards microservices using technologies like Java, C++, Kafka, Redis, NodeJS, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, AWS, and become an expert in building deployable, scalable, maintainable cloud microservices.
Genesys rewards high performer. We offer annual bonus, RRSP matching and Open Time Off.
A Successful Software Developer Will:
• Design, build and deploy innovative, scalable, highly available solutions.
• Participate in design and code review, staying open to constructive comments.
• Participate in pager duty rotation.
• Demonstrate high level curiosity and keep up-to-date on the latest technologies.
• Strive for excellence in the work they deliver.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines.
• Familiarity with both SQL and NoSQL solutions.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
• Experience with building scalable and highly available microservices.
• Knowledge in DevOps principles, continuous integration, and cloud deployment best practices.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS, etc.).
• Experience with building HTTP REST-based API, with solid understanding of synchronous and asynchronous request handling.
• Experience with Artificial Intelligence or Data Analytics.