Currently, Meijer is looking for a full stack Software Developer for our Market Format development team. This position is responsible for coding, configuration, testing, system performance optimization, and interoperability issues. The Software Developer – Market Format Systems will work with business product owners, developers, and quality analysts to drive value delivery and will participate in all phases of Agile software development. Key Responsibilities
- Codes and/or configures, tests, and implements programs and packages. Full stack systems development, programming, and business/systems analysis. Specifically, mobile development, .NET and SQL Server.
- Aids in systems development planning and monitoring.
- Builds and runs unit tests. Monitors test results and takes required corrective action.
- Collaborates with the Business Product Owner and IT partners to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria for projects.
- Develops appropriate programs and systems documentation according to SAFe Agile principles and industry standards.
- Understands and practices secure coding techniques and processes while using the Agile framework.
- Participates in structured walk-throughs, secure coding, and technical reviews.
- Actively participates in all Agile team ceremonies.
- Assist in production support and maintenance of applications as needed
- This job role may also provide facilitation of activities for Agile teams within ITS as acting Scrum Master
This job profile is not meant to be all-inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience and technical training is required
- 1-3 years of experience in full stack systems development, programming, and business/systems analysis. Specifically, mobile development, .NET and SQL Server.
- Any SAFe certification or Training (SSM, SASM, SA, SPC, SPMPO) preferred.
- Knowledge of development tools, coding and/or scripting languages and testing including:.NET, SQL Server, WPF, MVC, WebAPI, VSTS, Git, Automated Unit Tests
- Experience with Xamarin, native Android, native iOS, or othermobile development platforms is desired
- Experience as a team member on project teams or support teams; experience on Agile project teams is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and technical design techniques.
- Knowledge of database management and file access methods is desirable.
- Team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of agile practices in a cross-functional environment preferred
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Ability to provide high level of quality and productivity.