Our product feedback loop is immediate which means we can rapidly iterate and deploy. If you enjoy building applications from the ground up, leveraging the newest technologies to delight users, and executing like an entrepreneur, then you’ve found the right place.
- Work on GraphQL micro-services written in Node or Python or GO deployed on our CI/CD using Kubernetes or AWS Serverless
- Design public API interface of application
- Be part of Agile team and participate in planning, grooming & retrospective sessions
- Present your work directly to stakeholders and team members
- Help design & architect software for a wide range of services and systems
- Stay up to date with the latest cloud technologies to ensure we are always using the best practices
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation through planning and scoping to implementation and experimentation
- Experience with NoSQL, Postgress
- Experience with GraphQL and REST APIs
- Comfortable with AWS services such as, Lambda, SQS, EventBridge,SNS, Kubernetes, CodePipeline, DynamoDB, & Docker.
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product or infrastructure improvements
- Proactiveness, good communication, and fast learning