Experian API Center of Excellence team needs an experienced senior resource.
This individual must have 5+ years of Experience in B2B, B2C, B2E Integration using specific vendor Platforms – DataPower, Apigee, Axway, TIBCO etc.
This role requires working with multiple Business Units in various roles to design & implement solution as per defined Reference Architecture and provide operational support (24*7) to the Platform.
The candidate should have in-depth knowledge/experience in recent technologies such:
• Microservices, AWS cloud hosting
• Security Standards like OAuth2, Open ID, SAML 2.0 etc. As well as working with and managing AGILE Scrum. Part of the job would also involve acting as a scrum master.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• AgileScrum methodology and Atlassian Devops tools
• Strong Java/J2EE development
• Development experience with DataPower and/or Apigee.
• Automation tools for build/deployment - maven, Jenkins etc.
• DataPower Gateway – IDG, XI52, XG45, Firmware 7.x
• Apigee Edge, Microedge Gateway
• Container Services - Docker, Kubernetes, Redhat Openshift etc.
• Event Streaming Frameworks such as Confluent Kafka, Storm, Apex etc.
• NoSQL Databases such as - Cassandra, MongoDB etc.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companie