Enlogica Solutions is actively seeking a Software Developer to support our client in Huntsville, AL. Successful candidate will provide creative solutions for complex technical system and software integration problems using modern DevOps/Agile process and tools. Candidate will be able to work in an ever-changing environment managing multiple tasks and projects and will have strong problem solving and analytical skills. Candidate must be able to work with a team and also independently with minimal guidance from supervisor/manager.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Works in a DevOps environment employing techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development (TDD), Automated Functional Testing, and Pair Programming throughout the software development life cycle
- Works closely with Systems Engineers to design ideal solutions with the end user and operational needs in mind
- Applies various technologies including C#, C++, Java, XML, XAML, JUnit, Jira, etc.
- Experience with narrowly defined or ambiguously defined capability and translating it into a reusable open source software application which interfaces using new technology, innovation, and creativityResponsible for performing development, integration, test, and documentation duties in a DevOps environment to ensure proper operation of the software platform
- Ability to work in agile environment using test driven development (TDD) and paired programming
- Develop software, tailor reusable software, and integrate software components on virtual machines or target hardware
- C#, Java, and/or C++, Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), and Object Oriented Design (OOD) skills
- Proficiency in Android, Windows, and/or Linux operating system concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of agile software development
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to work closely in a multi-discipline team on a daily basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field and 6+ years prior work experience (in some cases experience will be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Active Security Clearance or ability to obtain Security Clearance (or company may sponsor qualified/suitable candidates)
- Active CompTIA Security+ Certification and equivalent acceptable Computing Environment Certification (e.g.MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, MCSA, and/or MCSE)