MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is seeking a software development manager who has experience directing and managing teams of 6-10 people for the CTS program. This person should have extensive agileexperience and development experience. They should have experience developing required documents and interfacing between customers and development teams.
CTS requires a software development manager who has experience directing and managing teams of 6-10 people. This person should have extensive agile experience and development experience. They should have experience developing required documents and interfacing between customers and development teams.
- Maintain the code baseline in GITLAB
- Manually build and deploy code using GIT
- Deploy latest code baseline using Bamboo and manually, if needed
- Monitor production/development logs
- Maintain and update CM related documentation on Confluence
- GIT, GITLAB, Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Basic SA abilities to troubleshoot and monitor development/production environments
- Experience working as part of an agile team
- Full life cycle development.
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Experience using Java and REST
- Knowledge of Docker and Solr
- A Master of Science degree in computer science, software engineering, or related disciplines is required.
- Eight (8) years demonstrated experience leading large technology efforts (> 75 developers) and performing the functions outlined above for large contracts with multiple projects and contractor teams.
- Twenty (20) years combined demonstrated experience in software architectures, application design and development and lifecycle support and maintenance with a minimum of three (3) years experience in each area.
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience in the design and development of relational databases.
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience in the design and development of cloud-based systems, architectures, and analytics development.
- Demonstrated ability to manage software development and software project management activities essential for transformation.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and managing software engineering practices, with a focus on spiral development and agile development techniques for software projects is required for this job.