Software Engineer responsible for design, development, and test of command and control application software for cutting edge communications and information processing software systems.
This position will support all phases of the software lifecycle, including refining requirements, software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
- Participate as an active team member across multiple components developing software for the customer
- Translate design requirements and workflows into working software.
- Participate in a development team that uses agile methodologies combined with mature software practices and a technology-supported development infrastructure
- Develop new software, adapt old software, and extend an existing software baseline to implement new capabilities and to mature existing capabilities using key enabling technologies and frameworks
- Perform unit, integration and system test activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Engineering or a related field) and a minimum of 4 years of applicable experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance with current SSBI required
- 4 years’ experience developing user interface software applications in C# or minimum of 4 years’ experience developing embedded applications in C/C++
- Experience with software engineering principles, processes, and industry best practices
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Active CI polygraph
- Experience with various software architectures and platforms
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret requirements and common government specifications
- Team player with good communications skills and able to work in a large program environment