The Software Developer/Engineer will support existing applications used in Tyler's Cashiering service and develop new applications for Tyler Cashiering solutions.
- Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment through all phases of the software development life cycle including including research, design, analysis, requirements, implementation, test automation, and maintenance.
- Ability to apply your technical skills, creativity and problem solving skills developing new features and applications that will grow our catalog of solution offerings and leverage emerging technologies.
- Develop new application programs from established specifications or documented requirements.
- Improve existing application programs by fixing bugs or clearing up operational deficiencies in both previously released software and software slated for future release.
- Assure program, module and system integrity through thorough testing and adherence to company standards and procedures.
- Utilize new technologies and tools to modify products and provide integration with applications developed internally and externally.
- Prepare and modify program and system documentation.
- Achieve departmental goals and timelines.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with or exposure to various technologies, such as full stack web, cloud, and mobile development. Microsoft stack & .Net Core and C# coding.
- Superior communication, analytical and problem-solving skills is a must
- For a Software Developer, two or more years' of software development experience with database technology, 3-5 years of software development experience.
- Experience with data modeling tools and web services is beneficial.
- An ability to be successful working on highly visible deliverables.
- Knowledge of or desire to learn all aspects of Tyler Cashiering.