ASRC Federal is seeking a ClLEARED Software Engineer/Deverloper for our Aberdeen, MD location.
- Design, develop, and maintain software for a variety of engineering applications.
- Work with analysts to understand their analytic or interface requirements.
- Develop tools and interfaces. Design, develop, and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications.
- Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements.
- Design embedded systems software.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or engineering discipline.
- 2 years functional experience with C, C++, SQL, and Linux OS including at least one year on Army tactical system development.
- Willing to travel up to 10% CONUS to support operational requirements.
- Currently possess an active Secret clearance with ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
- Advanced degree is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with DoD/Army plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of software and computer resources for Army systems.
- Understanding and experience in the complete life-cycle of the software in military systems.
- Experience with the Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2), Joint Capability Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P) and/or CPOF is preferred with understanding of the Network Operations Center (NOC), Lower TI, SEC lab architecture, IAVAM and PPSS processes.