Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience as an application developer at an enterprise level: knowledge of computer equipment, and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts. Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts. Translates detailed design into computer software. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product. Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation. Enhances software to reduce operating time and improve efficiency. Provides technical direction to programmers, as required, to ensure that program deadlines are met. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience that is directly related to the following duties and responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Public Trust or Secret clearance required
- Security+ CE or CAP required
- MCSD, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, MCP Web Developer, or equivalent required
- Azure and/or Apex experience – preferred, not required
Required Education & Certifications
- Six (6) years relevant experience as a Senior Developer
- Two (2) years’ experience leading Agile development
- T-SQL Stored Procedures
- Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience in researching and recommending migration strategies, including new technologies, platforms, etc.
Clearance: Public Trust
Electrosoft Services, Inc. is a privately held, Information Technology (IT) professional services company with a special focus on cybersecurity. We have been serving Federal government since 2001. We are an 8(a) and EDWOSB firm with ISO 9001 and CMMI Level 3 certifications.
Individuals seeking employment at Electrosoft Services are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.