Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience as an application developer at an enterprise level: knowledge of computer equipment, and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts. Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts. Translates detailed design into computer software. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product. Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation. Enhances software to reduce operating time and improve efficiency. Provides technical direction to programmers, as required, to ensure that program deadlines are met. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Senior Level: May require a master’s degree. Must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience that is directly related to the following duties and responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) at time of proposal submission.
- IA Level Certification: minimum Security+ CE
- Computing Environment Certification: MCSD, MCSA, MCP Web Developer, etc.
- Azure and/or Apex experience – preferred, not required
Required Education & Certifications
- Six (6) years relevant experience as a Senior Developer
- Two (2) years’ experience leading Agile development
- T-SQL Stored Procedures
- Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience in researching and recommending migration strategies, including new technologies, platforms, etc.