Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a multi-billion dollar leader in the logistics industry. Our state-of-the-art technology is the competitive edge that has propelled us from a Cincinnati startup to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in North America. We were the first-to-market for mobile technology and continually develop and enhance in-house propriety solutions based on the latest Microsoft technologies.
As a member of the IT team, you will help define where logistics technology is going in an industry that's ripe for automation while developing professionally along a robust career path.
- Build Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) applications in Microsoft BizTalk 2013/2016, C#, .NET, MS SQL Server.
- Create complex EDI maps using the BizTalk development environment.
- Develop new software using .NET, C#, ASP.NET, and MS SQL Server 2012 stored procedures.
- Analyze programs or systems to determine the root cause and resolution of problems to prevent recurrence by altering incorrect files, modifying existing code, and by writing and running special programs.
- Work with end-users to determine functionality needs.
- Communicate with end-users and managers on progress of projects, issue resolution, and make sure that all are aware of updates and changes being made to the software.
- Test application software to assure accuracy, integrity, and completeness, to achieve desired results.
- Recognize processing and programming inefficiencies and recommend improvements.
- Document new programs or changes to existing programs.
You need the following to get in the door:
- Knowledge of X12 EDI transaction sets.
- Knowledge of SQL (create stored procedures, views, and triggers with an overall understanding of relational database design).
- Understanding of XML / XSLT.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to technical and non-technical end users.
- Ability to work on multiple projects or tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt easily to changing tasks.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Proven teamwork experience.
- Desire to be on the cutting edge and willing to stay on top of the emerging technologies.
Job ID: 18100495