$80K — $100K *
DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA is looking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements.
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Software Developer to work work onsite in Kansas City MO.
The Developer will
• Work with a cross-functional team to create high quality code deliverables for one or more services in a digital record management system
• Write clean, solid code that scales and performs well.
• Participate in coordinated planning sessions, provides effort estimates and timeline commitments
• Refine and groom the product backlog and user stories
• Perform in Agile/SCRUM development cycle to deliver.
Required experience needed:
• API development experience and ability to understand API requirements and be able to design APIs ,
• create specifications, design documents, create JSON Structures, review WADLs, familiarity with SWAGGER, WADL, JSON schemas.
• Hands on development experience in RESTful services
• 3+ years' experience with REST/Json APIs.
• 3+ years' experience in Java development language
• Strong understanding of data structures and integration patterns
• Experience working with API Keys, security using OAUTH and familiarity with security related aspects for public and private APIs
• Experience with API Gateway and/or ESB
• Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
• Scripting experience with Python/Unix
• Understanding of various API development environments
• Knowledge of microservices architecture and patterns
• Knowledge of automated testing of APIs
• Experience with development in Alfresco or any other document/record management system
• Experience with IBM FileNet
• Experience with AWS or other cloud technologies
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technology-related field
• US Citizenship or Permanent Residency Required
• Able to obtain a US Public Trust clearance
MUST HAVE AN ABILITY TO ATTAIN A PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual — our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
Valid through: 11/13/2020