The Opportunity | Software Development Engineer
Under general direction, plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements an new products. Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. Assists in the development of software user manuals.
- Design development, code, test, and debug new software or complex enhancements to existing software
- Works with technical staff to understand and develop resolution of software problems.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements
- Assists in the development of software user manuals
- May interface with hardware development teams
- Bachelors degree in computer science or software engineering
- 3+ years' experience in software engineering
- Experience with C, C++ and C# is required
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Window Server environments is preferred
- Knowledge of software data structures and programming methodology, computer architecture, and operating systems / systems programming
- Fluency in programming languages, strong written and verbal communication skills, and proficiency with MS office